When it comes to painting projects, there is no job too big for Programmed Painting Services experts. We offer top-notch professional Commercial Painting Services all across Newcastle and the Greater Hunter region. We are supported by a great team of hard-working painters, who have years of expertise to achieve professional results.
Our Commercial Painting Services include:
- Offering a range of interior and exterior commercial painting services
- Graffiti removal and Anti-graffiti coating application
- Inaccessible areas projects— work at heights, (EWP) Elevated Work Platforms and abseil painting
- Patching and Resurfacing concrete
- Repairing Cracks, Render repairing and maintaining walls
- Texture painting and Repaint services
- Heritage conservation and restoration paintwork
- Preventing and repairing Spalling concrete
- Comprehensive colour consulting service
- Low VOC paints
Why Choose us!
- Exceptional quality painting products
- Using refined painting techniques
- Job completed on time, and within budget
- Taking utmost care in keeping all your belonging and areas spotless
- Provide workmanship Warranty to Commercial Property Owners
- Paintwork lasts longer and protects against harsh weather elements, corrosion or UV degradation
What are you waiting for?
Book your appointment with Programmed Painting Services and let our team of experts rejuvenatethe appearance your commercial space, transform your property into an eye-catching wonder, and maintain its value with our immaculate paintwork.
Get Painting Project Quote!
Looking for a company you can trust to complete your Commercial painting job? You don’t have to search anymore! Programmed Painting expert painters are here to work on painting projects of every shape and size, from simple paint touch-ups to complete overhauls. Get help to style your commercial space as per the latest trends and give a makeover to the entire interior and exterior walls. Join us, and we will give your commercial space a vibrant fresh appearance that conveys a flawless, unforgettable first impression on customers, clients and staff’s mind.